Summer time often means more entertaining of guests, often with barbeques and outdoor cook-outs. It's also a time of more kitchen messes and an abundance of dirty dishes. It's all good though! With the kids being out of school for the summer and often saying : 'I'm bored' there are lots of hands on deck to help with the kitchen messes. As for the abundance of dirty dishes, there is also lots of Cascade Platinum on hand to help with the sink full of dishes.
Even better - - how about some tips from our favourite chef: Michael Smith shares some of his tips for keeping a kitchen clean. Chef Michael Smith makes any dinner party sparkle.
- Spend time to save time: Prep as much as you can in advance – from food to your table. Smart preparation will allow you to spend more time with your guests.
- Make your guests feel special: Thoughtful details tell your guests they are special. Set the mood with music, place cards, flowers and sparkling dishes and glasses. I use Cascade Platinum in every cycle to make sure everything is ready for a big event.
- Start with a bang! Do something collectively right away. A group activity subtly reminds everyone “We’re in this together!”
- Give your guests something fun to do: At some point, engage your guests in an interactive activity, something hands on, that’s not work.
- Clean as you go: Get the mess out of the way, and load the dishwasher as you prepare dinner. With Cascade Platinum, you don’t need to worry about pre-rinsing – it will clean stuck-on food in one wash.
- Share the work: Many hands make light work. After the main meal and before dessert, encourage everybody to pitch in with clean up.
- Grand finale: End the evening with something spectacular, something memorable, or my favourite—something flammable!
Visit www.foodnetwork.cacascade for more tips and recipes from
Chef Michael Smith and Cascade Platinum.
Canadian Giveaway: Readers please enter to win a Cascade Platinum Giveaway Pack valued at $57. You will receive 3 tubs of Cascade Platinum. 18.99/per tub *pricing at the discretion of the retailer*
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P&G has only provided me with the product that I am using as the prizes for this contest. The contest is not otherwise endorsed, designed and/or administered by or associated with P&G.
By entering the following contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize.