My home keeps on chugging along, part and parcel to having the right products for the job. As, I am sure many of you also swear by your tried and try favourite products within the home. Over time, I've tried varying products - sometimes it's in search of a replacement, or sometimes it's in search of a less expensive counterpart. Trying new products is fun, actually, and, once I've found a product that amazes, I tend to stick with it.
Of late, many P&G products have received the Best New Product Award, as determined by the results of the 2015 BrandSpark consumer survey. The winners are determined by consumer appeal and re-purchase intent.
Here are the exciting best new products of 2015, as found at Canadian Living:
- Oral-B Precision Black 7000 (Adult Powered Teeth Cleaning over $40)
- Febreze First Defense (Air Freshener) *
- Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream (Anti-Aging Facial Care)
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes (Baby Wipe) *
- Charmin Bathroom Tissue Ultra Soft 4 Double Rolls (Bathroom Tissue)
- Olay Sensitive Body Wash (Body Wash)
- CoverGirl + Olay The Depuffer Concealer (Concealer)
- Pampers Swaddlers (Diapers) *
- Cascade Platinum Clean Packs (Dishwasher Cleaning) *
- CoverGirl + Olay Face Lift Effect Foundation (Foundation)
- Clairol Nice ‘n Easy AgeDefy Hair Colour (Hair Colour)
- Pantene Overnight Miracle Repair Serum (Hair Oils and Serums)
- Gain Flings (Laundry Detergent Pods) *
- Tide Simply Clean and Fresh (Laundry Detergent) *
- CoverGirl by Lashblast Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara (Mascara)
- Old Spice Swagger Deodorant (Men’s Antiperspirant/Deodorant)
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology (Men’s Razor)
- Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Shampoo & Conditioner (Shampoo & Conditioner)*
- Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh (Toothpaste)
- Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive (Women’s Razor)
A family of five produces a lot of laundry and being the chief launderer, it is important to me to find detergents that are trustworthy, as well as ones that smell great. Our family really loves both of these detergents, I especially enjoy the Flings (amazing scent and so easy to use).
Have you tried any of these award winning products, yet? Maybe you've noticed them on your store's shelves and haven't had the chance to pick them up and give them a try, but have been wondering about them or thinking about trying them.
Happy news for you - I have an opportunity to give away a nice little prize bundle, consisting of some of these award winning products. Canadians please use the rafflecopter form to enter to win the following:
- Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Shampoo $7.99
- Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Conditioner – $7.99
- Pampers Swaddlers (Size 3) – $14.99
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes – $1.99
- Febreze Air Effects Crisp Clean – $3.99
- Tide Simply Clean & Fresh – $9.99
- Gain Flings – $8.99
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P&G has only provided me with the product that I am using as the prizes for this contest. The contest is not otherwise endorsed, designed and/or administered by or associated with P&G.
**By entering the following contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize.**