Pamper that dry, winter ravaged skin with Skintimate's moisturizing shave gel featuring moroccan oil to leave skin feeling silky. Skintimate Skin Therapy Silky Skin Shave Gel combines moroccan oil with vitamin E, olive butter and sunflower seed oil to help replenish the skin's natural moisture and provide unbeatable razor protection for a close, comfortable shave, leaving behind smooth, healthy feeling skin.
It's time to come out of hibernation, Canada! It's (almost) time to bare those legs and soak up the sun. Skintimate Skin Therapy Silky Skin Shave Gel will achieve a luxuriously close shave.
1. In the bath or shower wash skin with soap to eliminate any residual oils, dirt or grime. Being in the bath or shower softens the hair making it easier to cut.
Leave shaving for last.
2. Exfoliate your skin using a moisture-rich scrub to buff away dead skin particles, helping to prevent ingrown hairs and further expose the hair for a close shave.
3. Apply a moisture-rich shave product such as Skintimate Skin Therapy Silky Skin Shave Gel to your skin. Gently run over skin to produce a rich luxurious lather.
4. Since multiple blades provide a closer shave, shave using a moisture-rich razor with five blades, such as the Schick Hydro Silk or Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle razor. Tip: remember to replace your blade regularly.
5. Rinse off the shave gel and towel dry by patting your skin - not rubbing it.
I love this stuff! I admit, that often in haste, I forgo using a shave gel or creme, but, when using Skintimate Skin Therapy Silk Skin Shave Gel it is a step I don't want to miss. This is a soft pink gel that is lightly-scented. It quickly lathers up, but not too much lather - just the right amount. My legs feel lovely after using the gel. Usually, I am an itchy mess with dry and flaky skin, yet, using the gel makes a huge difference. Yes, it may add a couple of minutes to my morning routine, but the results are well worth the effort.
Try it for yourself! I am so excited to have to opportunity to offer 20 of my blog readers a chance to try out Skinimate Skin Therapy Silk Skin Shave Gel. The first 20 people to comment telling me why you would like to try this product + your email address, on this post will be sent a sample bottle to try in your home, at your convenience. Then, after you've tried the product for yourself, send me a quick email (one or two sentences) telling me your experience and thoughts. From the emails I receive by my cut-off date, you'll be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card. Open to Canadians.
Remember, leave a comment below, the first twenty will get the sample and then someone out of those twenty will win a $100 Visa gift card! (must submit a review) Your comment must tell me why you want to try the product and an email for me to contact you. If you omit either of those pieces of information, you will not be contacted for participation.
Great odds, and a fun way to try a new product. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.