Now, my husband can be rest-assured that he'll never have a reaction to the laundry detergent that I use, thanks to Tide Free & Gentle. And, now I can still use my favourite laundry alternative - Tide Pods Free & Gentle.
With Tide Pods Free & Gentle, you don’t have to sacrifice cleaning performance for gentleness. The detergent offers the best of both worlds in a convenient pre-measured, single use pac.
Do you suffer with sensitive skin? Leading Canadian dermatologist, Dr. Sandy Skotnicki, knows that sensitive skin can be painful, irritating and frustrating. Here are her top tips to help soothe and prevent irritable skin:
- Avoid fragrances and or botanicals in your daily washing, soaps, detergents and moisturizers, as they can be both irritants and allergens. Test out a detergent like the new Tide Pods Free & Gentle. For people with sensitive skin seeking a detergent free of dyes and perfumes, Tide Pods Free & Gentle provides a deep clean that leaves behind no dyes or perfumes on fabrics, for gentleness on skin.
- Stick to non-foaming “soaps” in the shower. They do not strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Only shower or bath once a day. Water dries out the skin.
- Make sure that you keep bathing times to under 15 minutes and avoid using hot water.
- After bathing, pat dry. Rubbing your body with a towel will remove moisture and further dry out your skin.
- Tide Pods Free & Gentle – $21.99
- Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive - $9.99
- Bounce Free & Sensitive - $9.99
- Tide Stain Release In-Wash Boost Action Pac Free Nature – $7.99
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own. Please understand that by entering this giveaway your information will be shared with a PR agency in charge of prize fulfillment should you be a winner. Opinions expressed are mine, yours may differ. Remember that you may enter at multiple blogs, but only win once. Good Luck!