Peanut Butter Cheerios back on store shelves was an exciting moment, as my family had become big fans. The great thing about this cereal is not only does it taste delicious on it's own in a bowl with milk, it is also great for making some yummy treats. (Or, you may want to mix and match with other flavours of Cheerios to make a taste explosion in your cereal bowl: Chocolate Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios = peanut butter cup, Banana Nut Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios = banana split)
Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Cheerios No-Bake Treats
1/4 cup Butter
250 gram bag Marshmellows
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
5 cups Peanut Butter Cheerios
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Melt butter in a medium sized saucepan
2. Add marshmellows and peanut butter and stir until melted
3. Remove from heat and add cheerios and stir to coat
4. Add chocolate chips while still warm to partially melt
5. Spread into a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper
6. Reserve a handful of chocolate chips to sprinkle over the top of the bars
7. Allow to cool and cut into small squares
Grab a box on your next trip to the grocer and give my Peanut Butter Cheerios Treats a try. I like my chocolate melty, you can hold off on adding the chips until the mixture cools a bit, or simply just omit if you prefer. Before you shop, though, visit webSaver.ca where you'll find a money saving coupon.
Peanut Butter Cheerios are a whole grain cereal made with real peanut butter.
Fun Reader Giveaway:
Enter to win a Family Game Night prize pack worth $200. (Canada). With the Fall months knocking on the door, this is the perfect time to get back into family game night. While your playing with your loved ones you may want to whip up a batch of Peanut Butter Cheerios treats to share.
The prize pack will include 7 iconic board games, 3 boxes of Peanut Butter Cheerios and a pair of bucket coffee mugs.
a Rafflecopter giveaway