My family loves anything which is inside a tortilla wrap, so I knew that ham taco wraps would be a home run. Plus, it meets (easily) the 15 minute criteria.
- 2 cups of chopped Schneiders cooked ham steak
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of quick-cook rice
- 1 cup of salsa
- Shredded cheese & sour cream as desired
- Your choice of tortilla wraps ( I decided on Dempster's Original and Garden Vegetable)
- Melt desired amount of butter in a frying pan
- Boil water to make rice
- Chop Schneiders Ham Steak into small cubes
- Fry mushrooms, and cook your rice at the same time
- Add the chopped ham steak to salsa in a bowl, and mix
- Add the salsa mixture and cooked rice to the frying pan with the mushrooms and simmer for about 7 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly and hot- stirring occasionally
- Prepare your wraps with sour cream and shredded cheese as desired and fill with your ham mixture
- Wrap up the tortilla and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Schneiders is looking to connect with you: Visit Schneiders website and also give them a follow on facebook.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Maple Leaf Foods Connects program. As part of my participation, I have been compensated monetarily, however, all opinions and ideas shared on this blog remain my own.