- Forty per cent (40%) say that one third of the bowl should be filled with milk.
- Thirty per cent (30%) maintain that you should add milk only until your cereal begins to float.
- And a small but mighty six per cent (6%) of cereal experts are adamant that there should be more milk than cereal in the bowl. Canadian cereal lovers were more definitive about whether they like their cereal crunchy or soggy.
- With 83 per cent of respondents saying so, crunchy cereal is what Canadians crave.
- Still, that means nearly one-out-of-five (17%) favour soggy cereal.
No matter how you enjoy your simple bowl of Kellogg’s Cereal & Milk for breakfast though, one thing is certain — it’s a great way to start your day.
Join me on twitter and instagram
We want to see and hear how you like your Cereal and Milk - crunchy, soggy or scrunchy? Show us on twitter or instagram using the hashtag: #CerealandMilk and you can link to this inforgraphic.
Kellogg's Giveaway for my blog friends
Enter to win a Kellogg's prize pack! (Canada) $50 value
a Rafflecopter giveaway