When children are wee, some of the biggest successes and some of the largest struggles happen in the bathroom! I can remember (so well) doing the Happy Pee Pee Dance when I heard the joyful sound of tinkling in the potty. The child of course, looked at me bewildered.
Bathroom routines have long been a constant power struggle and source of frustration for children, and parents.
Bathroom Buddies Is Here To Help
Healthy habits start from a young age, and it’s never too early to teach your toddler to master the bathroom. Learning the basics of healthy hygiene can begin as soon as your child is old enough to hold a toothbrush or go on the potty. P&G and Walmart are here to help make the experience easy and fun with cleaning and personal care Bathroom Buddies from Pampers, Charmin and Bounty that are designed specifically for your little ones!
Today's Parent Milestone App
With help from Charmin, Pampers and Oral-B, Canada’s favourite parenting magazine, has developed a new tool – Today’s Parent Milestone App – helping moms track their little one’s progress on a smart phone or tablet*! In the app, an interactive “bathroom buddy” helps children learn their bathroom routines through fun games on potty training and brushing their teeth.
Find out more about the app here.
* This app is only available on Apple devices.
Bathroom Tips to Make Your Life A Little Easier
- Get kids in the habit of good brushing – let them brush on their own first, then review to make sure no areas are missed! Find the right toothbrush for your little ones’ brushing stage. Oral-B Stages are made for their stage and make brushing fun with their favourite Bathroom Buddies characters by their side. For kids three and up, try Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Toothbrush or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Power Toothbrush.
- Make sure your little ones know that an essential part of the bathroom routine is cleaning up when you’re done. Teaching them the right way to wipe is especially important for girls. For their precious skin, find a soft bath tissue, like Charmin Ultra Soft, and teach them how much to use.
- Setting a routine for potty training is an important step for success. Visit the bathroom together after all meals and liquids, and before and after sleeps and going out. When your little one is ready, they can start the potty training journey with friends Dora and Diego on their Pampers Easy Ups, designed for all day training.
Canadians, please use the rafflecopter form to enter to win:
- Pampers Easy Ups Boys 2T-3T
- Pampers Easy Ups Girls 2T-3T
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes
- Charmin Ultra Soft
- Today’s Parent with the Bathroom Buddies charts
- Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Toothbrush
- Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Power Toothbrush
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own. Please understand that by entering this giveaway your information will be shared with a PR agency in charge of prize fulfillment should you be a winner. Opinions expressed are mine, yours may differ. Remember that you may enter at multiple blogs, but only win once. Good Luck!