Last week, P&G launched The House that Mom Built, a website geared toward all those Hockey Moms out there.
The Hockey Mom Survival Kit
As a cheerleader, coach and mom she takes on many roles – even equipment manager – so Tide, Downy, Febreze, Bounty and Puffs are here to help. To help out all athlete moms, P&G created the ultimate tip sheet to take you from the change room to the laundry room at home and help make caring for your athlete a little easier:
- Skates are expensive. To save blades from rusting wipe them down after each and every skate but be careful, they’re sharp. Try using Bounty Duratowels which are tough enough to wipe them off. For efficiency, keep a roll in hockey bags.
- The lingering smell of hockey equipment in the car is only made worse when the heat is turned on high in the winter. To get rid of car odour, try Febreze Car Vent Clip Air Freshener for 30 days of fresh scent.
- Runny nose after being in the cold arena? Coffee spill in the car? You’ll never have to search for a tissue with Puffs Car Cup – tissues specifically designed to fit in the cup holder of your vehicle.
- Jerseys and socks soak up the sweat, snacks, beverages, and worst of all, the odour that comes with being an athlete. To keep their uniform looking bright and smelling fresh, throw them in the washing machine with detergent, specially designed for sportswear. Don’t forget to sprinkle in a little love and lasting scent with Downy Unstopables for freshness that releases as kids move!
- Wet equipment left in a hockey bag after a game or practice is a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria. To prevent odour, air out all equipment after every practice and game on a drying rack. After taking the equipment out of the bag, try spraying all equipment (even soles inside the skates) with Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength for long lasting freshness. For a safety net, keep the to-go version in your purse for a burst of freshness anytime.
Twitter Party Alert!
Hockey Mom (or all Moms) Survival Kit Giveaway
Canadians, please use the rafflecopter form to enter to win your own Survival Kit!
- Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE 2.04L Active Fresh Scent
- Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Original Scent 85 mL To Go
- Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Original Scent 500 mL
- Febreze Car Vent Clip Air Freshener Linen & Sky 2mL
- Bounty DuraTowels White Paper Towels 2 King Rolls 49 Sheets
- Downy Unstopables 375g
- Puffs Car Cup 32 ply Tissue
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own. Please understand that by entering this giveaway your information will be shared with a PR agency in charge of prize fulfillment should you be a winner. Opinions expressed are mine, yours may differ. Remember that you may enter at multiple blogs, but only win once. Good Luck!