I've always enjoyed reading the short stories which are included in Chicken Soup for the Soul books. They never fail to evoke a tear or two, and to inspire.
O Canada The Wonders of Winter
Pull up a chair to the fire and get ready for a romp in the snow from the comfort of home. You'll remember why you love winter in Canada as you read about:
- The great sports of hockey, curling, skiing and skating
- Winter traditions, from Nunavut to Newfoundland
- Coping with winter, cold, and snow
- Great moments in Olympic sports
- Neighbours helping neighbours
- Christmas and holiday fun
Find this book and other books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, they make appreciated gifts. I think my husband's Grandma might just find this book under her Christmas tree.
Find Chicken Soup for the Soul here: