Shopping in a one-stop type of store is essential with a baby, especially here in Canada where so much of our year is spent in the cold and wind. I detested taking baby in and out of the car to face the elements. At Loblaws, moms can shop for quality fresh food and groceries, baby essentials and even clothing for the whole family at several locations across all of Canada.
Coming October 10 - 24 to Loblaws company stores (all banners) across Canada is The Mommy of all Baby Events.
The Mommy of all Baby Events will include cooking classes, fun contests, dietician demos and special SALES!!
Don't miss your opportunity to get involved, bring you fellow mommy friends to participate in the Mommy of all Baby Events.
Check www.themommyofallbabyevents.ca (launching Oct 10th) for a participating Loblaws location near you.
Tips and Tricks to help make the most of a trip to the store
- Check the fridge before leaving the house and make a list of what you need to buy. Don't waste time wandering the aisles trying to remember what you are in need of.
- Make a meal plan for the week using items you have on hand. Then, while shopping pick up exactly what you are in need of. Thus, meaning less trips to the store throughout the week.
- Why not bring a friend along? If time is limited you can split up and each take a section of the store, shopping for each other in that section. Or, if time isn't an issue, one mom can watch the babies while the other mom shops, and then switch.
- It may not be the most romantic date ever, but a trip to the store without children makes for a less stressful shopping spree. Book a babysitter, or leave the kids with a family member and go shopping as a couple.
- Make your shopping destination a store which offers one-stop shopping from baby essentials, grocery items, health & beauty and clothing for the whole family.
Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by my association with P&G. All opinions and thoughts expressed are mine, yours could differ.