Yesterday had some pretty exciting news, but it also got me thinking a little bit. Am, I truly a P&G Mom? Am I a good representative for the company and am I truly walking the talk? When I went to bed last night, I thought I would take today and actually take note of how P&G products are used in my home on a daily basis. I knew I used some P&G products, yet, was a little surprised just how many!
Here is why I am a PGMom, and how P&G products are being used in my home daily.
- First thing I did this morning was start the dryer. Inside the dryer is a Bounce Dryer Bar
- I then got the kids ready and off to school. Upon coming back into the house I made a cup of coffee and washed a sink load of dishes with Dawn Mediterranean Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid
- This isn't an everyday occurrence - today I coloured my gray hair with Clairol Nice 'N Easy Foam
- Then, I had a shower. I rinsed out the hair colour and put Herbal Essences None of your Frizzness Conditioner on my hair. I used a Venus Razor to shave my legs, and I used Ivory Clean and Simple Body wash
- After, my shower I used Secret Clinical Antiperspirant
- I applied Olay Ultra Moisture Lotion on my arms and legs
- Brushed my teeth (for the second time today) with my Electric Oral B Toothbrush and Crest Toothpaste
- I put some Pantene Silky Moisture Whip on my hair
- And, I applied some Olay Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer to my face
- Gave my living room a little pick-me up by spritzing Febreze Air Effects
- Cleaned up a mess left on my kitchen table with Bounty Paper Towel
And, that was my morning. I am a P&GMom through and through, day in and out. All the products I used this morning are all staples in my home. I am walking the talk and proud of it!
Disclaimer: I am a P&G Mom and receive special perks as part of my association. The opinions expressed are mine, yours could differ.