I sure do! I've given gifts which I've put a tonne of thought into, only to never see what I gave in their home or in use. Stressing over those hard to buy folks can consume one in the weeks leading up to Christmas. A few years ago, I am an epiphany! I purchased a movie theatre gift card for one of those hard to buy for people, and sat back to watch the reaction. Happily, the gift card was received really well and I relaxed.
Now, I keep movie gift cards in my proverbial back pocket and when I run into that gift giving road block, the light comes on and I remember - movies!
Check out the great holiday gift bundle at Empire Theatres.
Purchase a $30 Empire Theatres gift card and receive a coupon book worth $30 in savings for FREE!
- (Jan 9 - 31) Buy one general admission, and receive a second admission for free
- (Jan 9 - 31) $2 off any combo - excludes kids combos
- (Feb 1 - 29) Admission ticket, regular soft drink, small popcorn for $9.99 plus tax
- (Mar 1 - 31) Buy a large popcorn and receive a free large coke product
- (Mar 1 - 31) $6.99 admission
- (Apr 1 - 30) $4.00 off general admission
Purchase in theatres now until Christmas Eve. Purchase online from now until December 18. When making your gift card purchase, be sure to add a gift tin for a dollar, plus tax. All net proceeds goes to The Kids Help Phone.
Just think of the possibilities with the gift card and coupon bundle!
Head over to Empire Theatres facebook page to enter to win a $30 Holiday Gift Card Bundle.
And, I'll see you at the movies this holiday season!
Disclosure – I am participating in the Empire Theatre Gift Card Holiday Campaign by Mom Central Canada. I received compensation for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.